Sunday, March 26, 2006

We're considering getting a Norwegian Elkhound - I really hope it works out! I'd like to get one from a rescue - the 4 below are dogs in rescue places that need to be adopted. Aren't they all adorable?! It might be a couple months till we can actually get him/her. Well see who can fit with us and our timing! I can't wait!


Ellie Mae (7 yrs old) currently in Abilene, TX

Josie (22 months old) - currently in Clarkesville, TN

Elska (2/3 yrs old) - currently in Clarkesville, TN

Smokey (8/9 yrs old) - currently somewhere in Mississippi

2 Comments:

Blogger Stuart said...

cool looking dog. are you and Cal going to take up Elk hunting?

28 March, 2006 09:37  
Blogger laurachristel said...

Maybe! Maybe even moose hunting. For some reason, even though they're called elkhounds, they're famous for being able to moose hunt. Is the moose a type of elk??? I guess I have more research to do!

28 March, 2006 17:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home